Proudly South African Campaign invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
SALARY: R324 000.00 (TCTC)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review monthly expenditures, and compile management report for submission the Chief Financial Officer.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements against invoices received (creditors) and payments made and action any anomalies appropriately;
- Ensure that all creditors payments are supported by relevant documents;
- Review the monthly creditors ageing list for any anomalies
- Reconcile monthly bank statements (membership) against invoices issued (debtors) and payments received;
- Review the monthly Debtors ageing list for long outstanding invoices;
- Record income received, and code all transactions to the appropriate accounts;
- Assist with the annual audit (both internal and external) of Proudly South African;
- Completes other a hoc tasks as required;
- Adherence to organizational procedures & policies;
- Development and submission of reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and ad hoc as required);
- Performs miscellaneous other appropriate duties as assigned;
- Bookkeeping support to the CFO and other members of the Finance team.
Further details regarding the position can be viewed from our HR webpage, www.proudlysa.co.za then to CAREERS.
Applications with CLEAR name of the position applied for may be submitted for the attention of the Chief Officer: HR & Admin by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to Proudly SA, P.O. Box 1062, SAXONWOLD, 2132.
CLOSING DATE: 23 NOVEMBER 2018
If you have not been contacted 2 weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to short-listed candidates. Proudly SA reserves all the rights NOT to fill this position.